In order to qualify for our Laptops @ Home Program a student has to meet the criteria listed below:
- Completed our Digital Driver's Licenses Courses with their teacher or the technology facilitator (including topics on Internet safety, cyberbullying, basic care, troubleshooting, digital footprints, identity theft, and software and applications.)
- Exhibit responsibility while using the machine at school including having it charged and ready for class every day.
- Obtained recommendation from a teacher
- No prior record of intentional or major damage to the machine
- Remained a good citizen at school
- Be in the 3rd, 4th or 5th grade.
- Legal gaurdian must attend orientation session and complete necessary paperwork.